Hi! I promise I was not watching TV shows or reading newspaper articles. I had my TV on and in the background I heard an ad for a documentary saying they will investigate the issue that apparently Ryanair is not carrying enough back up fuel in their aircrafts. I have also heard that the owner likes to cut corners and spend as little money as possible? I am going to take a flight (hopefully, God I am scared already!) in August with my friends to Poland and we can only fly there affordable by Ryanair. Are these just rumours or is it a concern? Please help before I book the tickets! Thank you!

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ryanair have to abide by the same fuel requirements as any other airline.

Keith

i actually saw this program and i thought it was total journalistic rubbish.....look...i dont fly with Ryanair because i hate their seating policy...and i cant stand the way everybody rushes to get on ....but in that program they did nothing wrong....it was just caused by the weather.....and the mayday calls meant they had to get on the ground because they only had 30 minutes fuel left....of course they would not want it to get that low but it does show the system works...despite all the challenges faced there was no threat to anybodies safety at any point.

they have to follow the same rules on fuel which are to always have plenty...and although ryanair have a bad rep....its rep is about service not safety...they have never so much as scratched a passenger so dont worry

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service