I've just today went to join a surfing website which i've never been on only to discover i couldnt join.
Why?
Because my email address was already registered. So i asked for a password request to be sent to the address which to my amazement arrives. I log in and low and behold.

My USERNAME from this site is being used.
My PROFILE PIC from this site is being used.
My EMAIL ADDRESS from this site is being used.

I would love some input Captain and i think this post should not be taked down as people need to be informed.

I'm truely baffeled and worried. Is this the work of fraud or a program that links the site?

I suggest everyone changes their password here and their email. I hope this can be figured out.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll check this out

Keith
Thank you
It's probably because you went to another NING hosted forum . This means your log in will be remembered .

Keith
My log in will be remembered from where?

I've never been onto this site i found that had a complete profile set up on it mirrored to this one. I've never had an interest in what the sites about up until a few days ago. So what are you saying your part of this ning hosted forum so its possible my details from here end up on another site also using the same system?
Didnt you post in March?
Dublin to Athens?
Uh Yup!
Did you post from a pc and you left it still logged in?
Lol... whats that got to do with the price of cheese. If i stay logged in to this site that means on another site its going to copy my profile from here.

No i never stay logged in, and this is a private computer.
What I was suggesting was that someone could have seen you were still logged in and looked at your profile.
Sure others can help???
I think you might not be following! lol...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service