I did it again guys!!! I managed on my own my flight to Verona on Easyjet (thanks Keith for the pep talk you're a star)

Guess what......they were the best flights I ever had! The crew were wonderful and at one point when we were cruising above the clouds (ok it was the smoothest flight ever I was lucky I know) I felt SAFE as safe and calm as I could ever feel..ok I got tense again and still listened out for noises etc but I have never felt safe before so high up!

I want to savour this and feel the same calm when I next fly, am determined not to wobble again guys

THANK YOU ALL, I COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT YOU! :)

Views: 12

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Caro

Well done again...and it's turned out even better this time. Suyrely you must be trusting your judgement by now?

Well done

Keith

ps What's this nonsense?

"ok it was the smoothest flight ever I was lucky I know"  it was a flight like any other... luck doesn't come into it

Well done Caro its a great feeling bet your still on a high( no pun intented) keep taking advice on this forum from Keith and everybody else ! and the next time you fly will feel normal just like getting on a bus
Thanks guys, the support here is what keeps me going up.. up... and away!!!:)

Ronnie McLean said:
Well done Caro its a great feeling bet your still on a high( no pun intented) keep taking advice on this forum from Keith and everybody else ! and the next time you fly will feel normal just like getting on a bus

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2019   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service