Ask the Captain (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Website

Hi, I received an email about the new website and I would be delighted to help with an comments or suggestions. Deirdre Doyle

Started by Deirdre Doyle

0 Jul 19, 2009

TAKE OFF OR LANDING?

Dear Keith and forum members, I remembered a few more "technical" questions I had and decided to post them here. As I may have mentioned…

Started by Cristina Stephens

8 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Cristina Stephens

Who Am I Flying With?

Hi Keith Can you tell me who I'm flying with?? The flight number gives away no clue and I know you always say that it doesn't matter who y…

Started by Fay

8 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by NEZ

Pilot dies and the media

Hi People, for once a positive spin from scared old me on a sad story thats just hit the news. the headline plane makes emergency landing…

Started by andyb99

0 Jun 18, 2009

Propeller Planes

Hi Keith, I am new to the forum, although I have read your book! I found the book really reassuring but would you say the information is g…

Started by Larrah wines

2 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

Uh oh its that time again....

Keith, It looks like there might be a possiblity of my going on a long weekend to Marrakech with a group of friends at the last minute. You…

Started by Caro

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by Caro

Air Mauritius

Dear Captain Keith, Well I was collecting my strenght and the agency offered us a direct flight to Mauritius from Paris with Air Mauritius…

Started by Lorena

0 May 22, 2009

Boeing 737-800

In order to cope, I would like to bring my laptop on the plane to access fof website, read fof book that I downloaded; I'll bring, as a bac…

Started by Kim P. Frey

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

whats the worst thing to happen

I was on a flight to vegas a few months back (posted about it on here) and got talking to one of the cabin crew (BMI) i was a little drunk…

Started by andyb99

1 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

More questions about wind

I'm going to fly out of Denver on Monday and it is supposed to be very windy on that day (about 40 mph winds). It is also supposed to be a…

Started by Becky McKay

11 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service