Ask the Captain (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very Scared

Hi one of my best mates is moving to Australia soon and she wants me to go over there once she has settled in a few months of her settling…

Started by nathan

8 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by JessKa

supporting an autistic child through his fears of a plane crashing!

hi can anyone offer some advise , I support a child (age 11) at a local primary school in Kent and he has a severe fobia of flying, althoug…

Started by belinda gorga

0 Apr 8, 2009

Fly Emirates

Dear Captain Keith, First of all I would like to thank you for writing the book....I read it yesterdy in a snap....it is easy to understan…

Started by Lorena

11 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

Seminar this weekend

Morning Keith It's a bit late to ask but is there a seminar scheduled this weekend? I'm flying to Athens next week and I'm not feeling bra…

Started by Clairamandine

1 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

Help - Need to book a flight

Hi, was wondering if someone could give me some advice. I've been flying for 19 years and was never totally comfortable with it, but since…

Started by Louise Matthews

4 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

Male or female

I asked this on the old fof forum but just as it stopped to be used....I'd be very interested in knowing if there are any fact, figures or…

Started by andyb99

5 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

Wind

Hi We fly out of and into Manchester. We have a flight coming up next weekend and I'm really starting to fret. Those of you that live in t…

Started by amanda carroll

4 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

Flying Without Fear Book

Hi Keith/everyone, I have just purchased your Flying without fear book and I am looking forward to recieving it. I hand in my last piece…

Started by Claire

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

Refuse to read it

Hi Keith, I went to check my emails this morning and saw a headline about a nosediving plane and shutdown the website straightaway. I have…

Started by Caro

3 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by andyb99

Flying During Winter

I have read about de-icing a plane before it leaves the runway. I am worried about icing that is experienced in-flight. I understand that…

Started by Matt_Acura

3 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service