Narelle Krack's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Totally agree with Keith and Alexa - the resources from the online shop are fantasti…"

Narelle Krack replied Aug 19, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Francis Patrick Edwards

"Yay Nancy!! Congratulations on your achievement! :-)"

Narelle Krack replied Aug 15, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011

"Hi Nancy, I guess this reply is too late for your flight, but I hope your managed it…"

Narelle Krack replied Aug 13, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011

"Well, here we are back in Australia. I'm happy to report the return flights were as…"

Narelle Krack replied Aug 13, 2011 to 8 flights coming up... trying to get prepared...

22 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Blitt

"Good on you Barry! Great to hear your success - you deserve to be feeling really goo…"

Narelle Krack replied Aug 12, 2011 to Argrentina.....from Ireland : (

9 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks Beverley, will do :-)"

Narelle Krack replied Jul 28, 2011 to 8 flights coming up... trying to get prepared...

22 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Blitt

"We were sort of flying east, but more northeast I guess because we were coming from…"

Narelle Krack replied Jul 27, 2011 to 8 flights coming up... trying to get prepared...

22 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Blitt

"Well I can't say flying long-haul is a non-issue for me either, but now I know that…"

Narelle Krack replied Jul 27, 2011 to 8 flights coming up... trying to get prepared...

22 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Blitt

"Hey Zsuzsanna, guess what - you were right! I am currently in the USA, and we have h…"

22 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Blitt

"Well.. in 12 hours I'll be at the airport and hopefully through customs/security, wa…"

Narelle Krack replied Jul 14, 2011 to 8 flights coming up... trying to get prepared...

22 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Blitt

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service