I have 18 days until my holiday, this year I am worse than ever, I don't want to go, but my partner has worked hard to pay for this holiday and I would also  let down my little boy who is looking forward to going. I have the books, I know I am being silly, but I think the plane will fall out of the sky.  I have spoken with Captain Keith in the past and it has helped, but I can't find the number to contact him on. I can't spend 4 hours in terror!

Karen.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Karen

Why are you saying that you're silly? What evidence can you give me that planes 'fall out of the sky' Do boats fall out of the sea  Do cars fall off the road?

Planes fly because of science  engineering and mathematics not by miracles good luck or mumbo jumbo. That's why they can't 'fall out of the sky'.

Do you really believe that I spent all those years flying if there were any prospect of what you say being true?

KAREN THESE STATEMENTS AND WORDS  ARE BANNED FORM YOUR VOCABULARY

FALL

SILLY

WORSE THAN EVER

LET DOWN

As for letting your boy down if this is the worst thing he misses out on then he'll still live a whole lot better than most kids. Your partner chose to pay for the trip so that's his responsibility ...not yours.

Suppose I bought you a ticket to go over the Niagara fall in a bath tub...would you feel that you'd let me down by refusing to go? Now with those two things out of the way you can concentrate on dealing with the facts of flying which is why you don't want to fly. Don't be pressurised by external events or you'll never see the problem clearly.

01420 588 628

Keith

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service