Hi everyone,
I decided to fly to London in a few days on Wednesday the 5th of August. I am going to spend 2-3 weeks on holidays with my English friend and what is more to decide if I want to stay in England for my life - to create my family and to work there. Big issue!

Last time on May I did not fly and stayed in Poland :-(. Felt very bad.

Be with me, please! All your support is priceless for me :-).

Daria

On one of a photos is my lovely, vulnerable 9 days nephew.

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally I postpone the flight for Saturday 12.00...Because of a few excuses, a few not.
I hope the weather would be better than today, I hope, even I know it doesn't matter for the plane.

Stay still with me, please :-).

Daria
Daria

Although I understand why you hope for good weather, I have to say that hoping is not a good strategy..it's far better to decide on how you are going to deal with your anxiety if the weather is not to your liking.

Planes don't mind what the weather is...and it doesn't bother the pilots either. My advice is to face your fear as you have done before.

Keith
Daria

Although I understand why you hope for good weather, I have to say that hoping is not a good strategy..it's far better to decide on how you are going to deal with your anxiety if the weather is not to your liking.

Planes don't mind what the weather is...and it doesn't bother the pilots either. My advice is to face your fear as you have done before.

Keith
You are right. I know it is better to be independent and to do it inspite of...limitations.
For the next 3 days I will watch DVDs I bought from you and from SOAR to prepare myself as best as I can, even I know a lot of theory. My fear is not from conscious, adult part of my mind, I think.

So that is why your confident opinion from one of the previous replies was very important for me:
‘Of course you are safe...your feelings are perfectly normal ones to have(…).
Nothing will happen to you...’. I remind myself these words every few hours.

Thank you.
Daria
Hi,
After 3 weeks of holidays I am going back to Warsaw this Friday evening. A bit nervous, even the latest flight was wonderful. I am going from Brussels to Warsaw, its only 2 hours...Auuuuu!

In 3 weeks Lisbone...longer flight...

Be with me, please, it really helps!!!
Daria
We're with you...of course

Captain Keith
Uffff!
Good to hear from you.
Thank you very much.
Daria

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service