Hi All, I have a fear of flying and have been on 2 courses already but alas fear still with me. My question is do any of you think that a fear of flying or phobia is something that has developed over time to mask a trauma that may have happened in my life? I have been informed that phobia's can often develop after long term stress and anxiety due to circumstances in your life at the time? This may be why I have had no success on a fear of flying course. What are your views and do any of you share my thoughts or can help me to overcome this phobia which is having such a detrimental effect on my life. I so want to see the world and share its wonderment and this fear is crushing all my dreams - please help anyone, anywhere. Please share your experiences in the hope that one day I can get the help I need from the appropriate source and beat this fear once and for all.
Thanks
Tammy

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tammy

The courses are the same although some of the subjects we discuss may be slightly different according to what people need.

It's hard for me to encourage people to do things without sounding as if I'm on a hard sell..I'll leave it to you to decide...but honestly the sooner you do the course the longer you'll have to benefit from it....and you can come along again free of charge just before you go flying. The benefit of being able to think positively about flying as soon as you can makes flying normal and not something that has to be avoided or not thought about.

I understand how it feels for you...the longer you can delay it the better...but this doesn't work does it? The quicker you face it the better. It's a really friendly day, nothing to frighten you and everything to make you feel at home. And if,if, if it doesn't work for you you get a refund.

You can book here

Keith
Hi Tammy here's the link to book
Keith

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service