Just wanted to say, how great it is to have the forum back up and running!

I really missed it.

Have had two very successful flights this year. By October I will have had 4 flights in a year. I would never have thought that this would happen. I am now happily sitting near the window, moving about the plane as I want and not dreading it.

However, I still am not comfortable with take off, but it has improved.

All thanks to 1 man, a book and cd's.

Thanks Keith!

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree with you! Well done on your progress. I fly to Mexico in a little under two weeks and am so glad I can use the forum again. I've started re-reading the book and the CDs are back in my car! They really helped me last year so I'm trying to stay positive.

Thanks Keith!

I still get the book and cd's out before each flight. I had a small blip during take off from Orlando in June, we had to delay it because a storm was passing by. it was a bit bumpy on take off and I started to fret. 

Defintely agree...so good to be able to be back. Getting into the plane is going better but, yeah, still having a hard time with the take off and first 20 mins or so. So, it's great to have this just to take a quick look before boarding ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service